Re: full and users table

From: Christophe <chocman_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:19:55 +0200

In article <91nm90lhkfol8akpepnbsufd5ougm91sib_at_4ax.com>, gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl says...

> This is Usenet, and a volunteer forum. Is your query that urgent, that
> you repost it when no one has responded within 1 hour?
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

No, I'm verry sorry but I didn't repost it, it went out twice... I know what Usenet and volunteer forum are, and I know how to use it (well I think I use it well...)

I'm verry sorry about that : I hope You'll forgive me. Thanks for all anyway, you're answer was realy helpfull to me Chris Received on Wed May 12 2004 - 03:19:55 CDT