Creating a XML file

From: Robert Scheer <rbscheer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 11 May 2004 19:09:20 -0700

Hi.

I need to create a trigger that when raised, creates a XML file reflecting all the data of a table. I can do that using SQL Server but I am fairly new to Oracle. My Oracle version is 8.1.7.

Can I do that or do I need to consider another approach? This XML file is very important to the application I am writing!

Thanks,
Robert Scheer Received on Tue May 11 2004 - 21:09:20 CDT