Anybody knows what's going on with Oraxcel?

From: Ramon F Herrera <ramon_at_conexus.net>
Date: 7 May 2004 17:58:27 -0700

I have been using and recommending Oraxcel (a.k.a. SQL*XL), an Excel plugin which allows you to connect to an Oracle server, type a SQL query and the output is returned in a nicely formatted spreadsheet.

Since I have purchased their full version a few times, I requested info about an upgrade about a week ago. When I didn't receive any answer, I decided to go ahead and purchase the software at full price, including future upgrades. My bank already credited the purchase and the e-commerce agent sent me a confirmation e-mail but the software itself is nowhere to be found, as I haven't received any answer from oraxcel.com to any of my requests.

Does anyone know of another product with similar functionality?

-Ramon F. Herrera Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 19:58:27 CDT