Copy databse

From: Nick Li <ningli2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2004 14:24:51 -0700

Hi,

  I have a database with the SID of "MYDB1". I would like to "copy" everything in the database, including schemas, tables, procedures, roles, etc and create a new database with a different name, such as "MYDB2". Could anyone tell me if there is an easy way to do this?

  Thanks in advance.

  Nick Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 16:24:51 CDT