Re: users / password file clarification

From: Paul Murphy <pmurphy3_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 00:39:15 GMT

> create user is Data Definition Language. Consequently it is protected
> by the SYSTEM roll back segment and committed automatically.
> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. That was much clearer than anything I've read about it. Although it's not covered on the OCP exams, I wanted to know exactly how to deal with users added between backups in case it ever came up in real life. Thanks again. Paul Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 19:39:15 CDT