Re: Oracle Report Generator - SPAMMERS needed

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 14:00:31 +1000

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Alex Molochnikov wrote:
>

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> We are looking for beta-testers for our new product - Scribe Report
>> Generator. At the moment, Scribe supports 5 relational databases,
>> including
>> MS SQL Server 2000, Sybase and Oracle.
>>
>> Alex Molochnikov
>> SPAM Corporation

Actually, I've just realised what you did to the original posting, and I think that's really totally out of order. If you're going to edit someone's post, it is basic netiquette that your edits should not look like the original post.

Silly me for ever thinking anyone would ever work for someone called 'SPAM Corporation' and silly you for ever editing posts to make it seem that that's the case.

Of the two of you, I know which one has actually broken the rules (and it's not the one with a Slavic surname).

HJR Received on Sat May 01 2004 - 23:00:31 CDT