New Machine

From: Oradba Linux <techiey2k3_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 14:41:12 GMT

I want to buy a desktop with no operating system . My main purpose would be install
os ( most likely linux either RHAS 2.1 or RHEL 3.0) and install oracle 9i/10g software .
I would not be using this machine for anything else . I want to use this mostly for learning .
My option is look for stores who would build me a machine like this either online or locally .
I live in Richmond , VA . Anybody has leads about online stores or have ideas for
configuration , let me know . I want to work on a tight budget . I would want atleast a gig of
memory . I am not too worried about the processor speed. Received on Sat May 01 2004 - 09:41:12 CDT