Re: oracle syntax www page

From: Joe <nospam_at_joekaz.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:51:49 -0400

On 04/29/2004 03:28 PM, Sybrand Bakker said:

> On 29 Apr 2004 05:44:56 -0700, nospam_at_joekaz.net (Joe) wrote:
>

>>Marcin <user_at_invalid.xx> wrote in message news:<c6pcd7$9rf$1_at_atlantis.news.tpi.pl>...
>>
>>>I've just set a www site with presentation
>>>of SQL, DML, DDL syntax of Oracle's database.
>>>I Hope you will like it (it's a first version).
>>>Every Oracle user is welcome
>>>
>>>http://oracle.sqlhelp.net
>>>
>>>(PS. people running FAQ or other site's related to
>>>Oracle please add my site to your links)
>>>
>>>Your sincerely
>>>Marcin
>>
>>Very nice Marcin!
>>You should add an 'about' link to that page to tell people who you
>>are, your motiviation for making this site, etc. Whenever I find a
>>great page like this, I'm always interested to know more about it.
>

> it is not a great page, it is fully redundant, and incomplete.

Sybrand, you already responded to the original poster, why do you feel the need to repsond to my response? Everyone will have their own opinion, please let mine stand on its own.

I still think it's a great page and have already used it a few times. I can lookup the syntax for something in v7, 8, 9 and 10 in just a few seconds. Finding the same in Oracle's online documentation would probably take me 10 minutes. Oracle Corp would do well to take a look at this page and redesign some of their own for easier access.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/