PL/SQL Blocks

From: Gh0st1n5h3ll <nexurina_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 10:48:53 -0700

I'm the user of an oracle data base, recently, the dba installed a patch on the data base and we got problems couse the aplications couldn't do any insert or select; the desition was to remove the patch and leave the data base as it was orginally, it was done but one of the binaries is not working properly and the technical support of the aplication told me that maybe the use of PL/SQL Blocks was affected by the install/uninstall of the patch. Im not strong in PL/SQL so I don't know what it means, could you give me any clue? Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 12:48:53 CDT