Re: grant a sequence

From: Eitan <no_spam_please_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:54:00 +0200

Reading is obvious - it's what I did, but it's simple to answer that. You can read till the end... , but I need something like quick technical reference for sql commands,
and the site docs.oracle.com doesn't seem to be a quick technical reference (just put the word, and see the syntax + examples - that's a good reference should be, which I cannot find any).

For the case :
Right now I am not running on the server (It's on work, which I'll come back in 2 days from now).
On the server side I have run (a wrong syntax, and I assume that I have a message for the first two words :
GRANT SELECT - select is unknown ... (on sql-plus) What may be the reason for that message ?

Thanks :)