Re: Konada.Db IS PURE SPAM

From: S. Davis <sadavis53_at_netscape.net>
Date: 24 Apr 2004 18:28:48 -0700

Frank Piron <empty_at_zero.nil> wrote in message news:<opr6u3solzm0et4w_at_news.online.de>...

> - It is true that my posting concerning Konada.Db was my first
> posting to this newsgroup. Perhaps i should have read some
> postings in c.o.d.m. to get familiar with the content and the
> charter.

Even without reading the charter, you were not spamming. The message you posted does not fit the guidelines for using comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. You were not promoting a commercial product or service.

You also did not violate net abuse guidelines about repetitive postings or posting repetitive content.

> comp.databases.oracle.misc

Not so bad a choice. You made us aware of software you've contributed to the Oracle database user community. Some of us here understand you've made a valuable contribution.

Active participation in a newsgroup is not the only contribution that merits our gratitude. Thanks for you efforts. Received on Sat Apr 24 2004 - 20:28:48 CDT