Re: Oracle Financials password crypto?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:14:28 GMT

Jacob Lane, MCP wrote:

> I would love to have access to Metalink so that I could reference the
> Financials documentation on this

Why do you want to go to Metalink? Go to the real Oracle docco site http://docs.oracle.com (not tahiti, as that only points to a subset of docco) and click on the Applications 11i 11.5.x documentation!

If you really want metalink, look at Oracle store carefully. There are products that even you can afford to buy that have associated support contracts. Been there, done that.

/Hans
forbrich who is at telus planet dot net Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 23:14:28 CDT