Re: Problem with GRANT

From: termoPilucco <termop3141927_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:06:12 +0200

"Niall Litchfield" ha scritto:

[...]
> connect as anag in your script?

Thanks for replying.
Yes, it seems a good idea but my program has to create the script without knowing 'system' password (a DBA will check launch my script using 'system' login and password ).
So, once connected as 'ANAG', can i reconnect as 'system' without having password?

termoPilucco Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 08:06:12 CDT