Problem with GRANT

From: termoPilucco <termop3141927_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:31:15 +0200

Hello,
I have two users, 'ANAG' and 'TEST'.
Each user has default tablespace with same name of the user itself. I.e. user 'ANAG' has 'ANAG' as default tablespace. I have a table ANAG.users and i want to grant all permission to user TEST. Entering in SQLplus, with user id "ANAG" i can easily solve my problem using 'grant all on ANAG.users to TEST;'
The real problem is i have to do the same through user 'system', because i have to run a very long script with system privileges. I also tried to change session with ALTER SESSION SET CURRENT_SCHEMA = "ANAG" before execute my grant statement, but unsuccessful. There is any way to do, or can someone suggest any workaround?

thanks,
termoPilucco Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 04:31:15 CDT