Re: What is the problem with my standby database step?

From: Officer <raboasia_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:08:34 +0800

I shutdown dbSB and change all the data file to use new datafile from my primary dbSA. The standby database was converted, it means we have the instance but we never use it so we want to convert this into standby database. I practise this for my actual standby database design which will be up soon.

I am sure the correct controlfile is used. Received on Fri Apr 16 2004 - 02:08:34 CDT