Re: FTP and Email

From: BChase <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2004 09:11:10 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1081833802.756212_at_yasure>...
> Just to show that this is not some vindictive and malicious vendetta ...
> if they are worthwhile I can post a link to your site from the PSOUG web
> site if you'd like. We had more than 113,000 page requests last month.

I know we started off on the wrong foot. Never my intent. As far as posting something on your site, entirely your option, but not necessary. Your honest opinion, now that I would appreciate. I normally do not get feedback regarding the items that have been working on, other than most of my colleagues feel that my concepts are new and different, and they would prefer to use what has always worked. I rarely feel that way. I am always looking for ways to improve things and leverage new functionality. Getting technical feedback from an outside individual who has never worked with me... now that it is an opportunity for constructive criticism and improvement for me and my efforts.

I have sent you an email in addition to this posting. I will send the email this evening when I get home.

BChase
MylxHQ - Oracle Resource Portal
[ http://www.mylxhq.com ] Received on Tue Apr 13 2004 - 11:11:10 CDT