Re: FTP and Email via pure SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:15:01 -0700

bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com wrote:

> This is not an advertisement, but merely returning the favor for all
> those that I have asked questions of in the past regarding FTP and
> Email via PLSQL for binary files.
>
> With input and samples collected from everywhere along with my own
> blend of experimentation, I have two packages which can be used as a
> full fledged FTP utility with error handling and also an Email
> utility. Both are capable of handling binary objects (blobs).
>
> Feel free to use what I have been able to put together, and thank you
> again for those that have helped.
>
> BChase
> MylxHQ - Oracle Resource Portal
> http://www.mylxhq.com
>
> P.S. The scripts are at my website.

Perhaps there is someting I've missed but after visiting your site and trying to obtain the two packages ... it appears to me that your posting is 100% advertisement and a flagrant and intentional violation of the rules on spamming.

The message I received is:

You are trying to access a restricted area. We are Sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.

Unless you can correct my impression by providing a link to the two scripts without having to register and participate on your site's activities you owe this usenet group an apology and in the future should restrict your postings to c.d.o.marketplace.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu