Re: Cannot Get Oracle Forms 9i to Invoke Web Browser

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:33:44 GMT

DH wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The option "Run Form" in Form Builder of Oracle9iDS on my WinXP SP1
> usually working now refuse to invoke the web browser with GPF message
> as below:
>
> "Oracle Forms Designer has encountered a problem and needs to be
> close.
> We are sorry for the inconvenience"
>
> with the details errors:
>
> "Error Signature
>
> AppName: ifbld90.exe AppVer: 9.0.2.9 ModName: mmc90.dll
> Mod Ver: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000115d4
> "
>
> The Form Builder is closed after the GPF window.

I have no suggestion other than reinstall

However - have you installed or upgraded ANYTHING, including browser plug-ins, since Oracle9iDS was installed? I suspect there is some interaction and have informally been trying to track it.

/Hans

BTW: Removing redundant and annoying x-post, and curious why you didn't post to cdo.tools which is where this really belongs. (After all DS is a tool suite.) Received on Sat Apr 10 2004 - 14:33:44 CDT