Re: travel time policy? corporate and consultants

From: JES <nausadge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:37:34 GMT

Our consulting company charges about 1/2 of our billing rate for travel outside of normal business hours. Travel inside of normal business hours is charged at full rate. My experience has been that most clients do not like the outside of business hours travel time, and alot of them do not like the inside of business hours full rate. They think travel inside business hours should be billed at 1/2 rate or not at all...