Can't create response file - Oracle 9i v2

From: Celler Dweller <david_pierce_at_vmed.org>
Date: 6 Apr 2004 17:53:25 -0700

Hello all,
I'm on win2k sp3 with all updates. I'm trying to record a response file so I can duplicate the install on multiple PC's. The command I'm using is,
Setup.exe –record –destinationfile C:\MyCustomFile.rsp I've tried using the setup.exe from the root of the CD as well as install\win32\. Setup runs and I go through the install, when it asks me ‘Next install' I Exit. The Universal installer saves no file. Can anyone send me in the right direction? Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 19:53:25 CDT