newbie to oracle

From: Davide Sanna <scaccopardo_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:05:45 +0200

Hi there,

I installed Oracle 9i trial version for WinNT. I created an user just to try to create and manage some tables.

I gave this user DBA privileges.

I've seen that USER tablespace is assigned by default, and this is ok. Why can I see tables only in schemas, and not in tablespaces ?

Should I have to create some schema ?
How can I use a schema associated with USERS tablespace ?

Thanx in advance,

Davide Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 04:05:45 CDT