Oracle 9.2 Installation.. runInstaller doesn't display GUI

From: Jos Berkhof <j.berkhof_at_syntegra.nl>
Date: 6 Apr 2004 03:28:06 -0700

Can anyone please help me with the following.

I've installed Oracle 9.2 on Linux RedHat 2.1 AS. I've used the step-by-step guide from
http://www.puschitz.com/InstallingOracle9i.html

However when i start the ./runInstaller, the graphical display will not appear and the runInstaller program quits.

Anyone an idea??? Received on Tue Apr 06 2004 - 05:28:06 CDT