Oracle Apache

From: Robert C <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:45:11 -0400

Forgive me (really) for asking this (gasp !) non-technical, licensing question...

Oracle EE 8.1.7
The Apache Listener and mod_plsql that came with this "oldie".....

Is it an OPTION, i.e requires additional LICENSE to run Apache+mod_plsql in PRODUCTION ???
Anyone out there using this setup give me a holler ? Rather hear from the field than from Oracle.

Thanks
...now back to kicking myself for this stupid question Received on Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:45:11 CDT