Re: Need advice on web host

From: Ed Prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 23:54:20 -0500

Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Ed prochak wrote:
>

>> Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message >> news:<1080617160.871395_at_yasure>...
[]

> I'm not offended by your post ... as it was responsive. But I
> would really hope you quote this morons a price so high they

Well I don't want to end up being listed with the companies that sell $600 toilet seats to the navy! 8^)

We aren't cheap, and security is one of the features we take pride in. (Oops, now every hacker wannabe is going to target us. As Kerry says, Bring it on!) So if she is really interested, she should know where to find me.

--
Ed Prochak
running    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/running-faq/