differences between RAC and OPS, and other questions.

From: Cristian <crengo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2004 04:19:33 -0800

Hi all,
 I am approaching RAC for the first time and I am just wondering about the few documents avalaible on the net. Some questions:

  1. Which are the big differences between RAC and OPS?
  2. How do the system relocate a database istance?
  3. How do listeners interact with a db instance in a RAC?

Thanks a lot for your replies.
Ciao,
Cristian Received on Fri Apr 02 2004 - 06:19:33 CST