Oracle 8i personal edition install problem, please help, urgent

From: Kirti <kirti_times_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2004 22:52:14 -0800

HI,

I run Win2K. Having
downloaded nt817personal.zip and expanded the file, I am ready to click "setup.exe". When I do, the hourglass icon appears for several seconds and then disappears. No setup screeen; nothing. What has happened? Is there a log I can view to determine the problem?

Thanks,
Kirti Received on Fri Apr 02 2004 - 00:52:14 CST