Re: Help with Conversion

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:36:06 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Mark Townsend wrote:
>

>> The trolls are out in force tonight.
>>
>> Daniel - Move Away From The Keyboard :-)
>>
>> Here's an 18 year Macallan \_/
>>
>> Have one with me. Cheers

> Why didn't you offer it up last week when I was in Berkeley?

If you remember, I was in St Louis. Some people have expressed the belief that we can never be actually seen in the same city together.

> I'd have come right over.
> Keep it handy

Very, very, very, very handy - as in right next to me.

> and I'll stop by in June when I come down for
> the next meeting.

Well, not this actual bottle, at this rate it's unlikely to last the week - Standard Edition RAC/ASM Quick Install Guide (a little bit of a tautology), 10gR2 planning (gilding the lilly ?), and a few random people complaining about Metalink :-) - but, in principle, roger wilco.