Re: Need advice on web host

From: Teresa Redmond <XKEAAGIPVIEZ_at_spammotel.co>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:09:36 GMT

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:47:05 GMT, in comp.databases.oracle.misc, Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> scribbled:

>= http://www.oracle.com/outsourcing/index.html?oto.html

Okay, I didn't look there... For some reason the word "outsourcing" didn't equate with what I wanted, but on thinking back, it probably should have. Thanks!

>(I have no idea why navigating Oracle's web site is so complicated. That
>said, with the recent changes in OTN at least they are being consistently
>complicated.)

And complicatedly consistent. (is that a word?)

--
Teresa Redmond
Programmer/Analyst III