Deinstall Oracle Personal Edition 8.1.7.0 - silent or scripting?

From: Heiko Pliefke <sledge_hammer_at_freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:38:36 +0200

Hi!

I need to upgrade the 8.1.7.0 PE with Oracle 9.2 in unattended mode (on WIndows 2K/XP machines), but i didn't find anything about silent deinstallation...

I found only a description how to remove manually the services, registry entries and files.

But i have additionally installed the Oracle Reports Developer - and cannot simply remove the HKLM/Software/Oracle-Hive or the %programfiles%\Oracle-Folder.

Has anybody out there detailed information which Keys/Folders belongs to the PE and which to the Reports?

TIA - regards...

--
Heiko Pliefke