Re: Oracle Certification

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 02:00:55 GMT

Joel Garry wrote:

>> a) Subject contains "MYTH:"
>>
>> b) Contents contain the following if possible:
>>
>> Synopsis or brief description:
>> Submitted by (optional):
>> Effective or first noticed in Oracle version:
>> Wrong in OCP exams? (Y/N):

> Got a real problem with propagating any information from exams: When
> you take the exam, you have to agree to all the conditions, including
> not propagating the questions on the exam. Unfortunately, I can't
> recall where that is on oracle.com, though I'm positive the exam
> linked there somewhere. No mention of this that I can find in the
> "what to expect on the day of the exam" stuff.

Too true. The agreement is at
http://www.oracle.com/education/certification/index.html?canagreemt.html

It clearly states in section 4 that "the Test Materials are confidential information of Oracle and are not to be disclosed, published, disseminated, or distributed. "

So we change it to "Wrong in published OCP prep material? (Y/N):"????

> Of course, you can always go straight to the top dog:
> http://otn.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/04-jan/o14tech_ocp.html

==> directly to Jim DiIanni (ocpexam_ww_at_oracle.com)

/Hans Received on Mon Mar 29 2004 - 20:00:55 CST