Re: Programming the http-server

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:25:43 -0800

Bib Endum wrote:

> "Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
>

>>FlameDance wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I want to program the Oracle http server using PL/SQL.
>>
>>HUH?
>>"Oracle http server" is APACHE!
>>One does not "program the Oracle http server using PL/SQL" or using any
>>other 3-GL.

> Can't anyone here understand that sometimes, questions sound strange because
> not everybody on this planet speaks english ?
>
> Instead of being harsh, why not just refrain from responding.

Sometimes those that don't have English as their primary language assume a statement is harsh when in fact those of us that are primary English speakers don't interpret it that way. Every coin has two sides. In this case I don't see anything unkind or rude in the response to the OP.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu