check expired user accounts

From: Martin Burkert <burki5000_at_gmx.at>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:08:58 +0100

Hi!

I would like to check, when a user account of my oracle 9i database expires.
The problemset is, that I use some "offline tools", which are using encrypted textfiles containing the user account data. But Im not able to
trigger, when a user account expires or is locked (e.g. because the user is
typing the wrong password for three times and so on).

However, it is not possible to set a trigger as sys on user$ or on the view
v_user. Is there a workaround?

Greetings
Martin Received on Tue Mar 23 2004 - 07:08:58 CST