Re: Oracle Certification

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:04:18 -0800

lark wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> first off, I apologize if i am posting to the wrong group.
> can anyone of you help me find a a decent bootcamp or training camp provider
> for oracle dba type of training?

Don't waste your money. Want to find out the true value of what they're selling?

Go to dice.com, monster.com, hotjobs.com, whatever and search for Oracle jobs. Write down the number. Now search for Oracle jobs that require the thing they are selling.

If you get a 2% match I'll be surprised.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu