Re: determine cursor parameter name of a stored procedure

From: Philipp Sumi <nospam_at_123123123.xxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:40:01 +0100

 > check out user_|all_|dba_arguments

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm not at all familiar with Oracle so could you give me some more information on this?

I found the ALL_Procedures table but still need a parameter listing (or the parameter table, respectively). I found a few (maybe incomplete) resources concering the dictionary tables but none of them was what I'm looking for...

> Using a reserved word as formal parameter is of course hideous
> practice.

Definitely :-)

Regards, Philipp Received on Sat Mar 20 2004 - 16:40:01 CST