datepicker in oracle forms builder

From: Cappadocian <cpdcn_at_pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:52:44 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm working with oracle forms builder and I would like to use a datepicker. I figured out how to put a calendar (ole container) into my form but when I run my form
I only see a white square but then if I click right on it (while running the form) and choose for insert object I can see the calendar.. what do I have to do for displaying it automatically? and I also would like to know the code to retrieve the value of the calendar to put it in the db when I commit.
any help would be very appreciated
thanx Received on Thu Mar 18 2004 - 15:52:44 CST