Re: Multi Threaded server not working for many inserts?

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:05:43 GMT

> > This doesn't happen a lot, but seems to
> > happen plenty when the application control-c's the session (e.g. see
> > bug 2334868) or uabruptly disconnects.
>
> There is no bug listed on Metalink with that bug id.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean that it isn't there. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a bug number posted on Metalink (in a forum, in a Note, etc) and I tried to look up the details of the bug, just to be told that it doesn't exist, or is not publically accessible.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com