win2k installation problem with jvm

From: Andreas Paeffgen <apaeffgen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:08:54 +0100

I try to set up oracle 9i on win2k with jsdk 1.4 installed and working properly.

The oracle installer copys a jre 1.3 into my system temp directory and tries to start up. Nothing happens.

When i start up the installer in the
tmp\orainstall....\oui\install\win32\setup.exe the following error occurs: "The java environment was not fount at bin\javaw.exe....."

How to install oracle without changing my running jsdk paths. I do not want to change my running system.

Any help is apreciated.
Thanks in advance

Andreas Received on Sat Mar 13 2004 - 05:08:54 CST