SQLPlus in local PC having DSL internet connection

From: Pete <jik_at_jaja@com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:15:49 +0200

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me what "switch" should I put and were in configuration files that SQLPlus would work locally in my PC?

Situation is following: I have a WinXP PC that is connected to Interned via DSL-modem. When I start using SQLPlus and try to log in into it, SQLPlus gives TNS listener not found errors. If I disconnect my PC from Internet (disconnecting DSL) SQLPlus runs in my PC locally like I want it to run.

So, where to give that configuration information that tells SQLPlus that I'm running it and Oracle DB locally?

Thanks, Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 14:15:49 CST