SQL package style question

From: Ubiquitous <weberm_at_polaris.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:05:33 +0000 (UTC)

Is there a consensus on what order to arrange the various subportions in a package body? Is it better to make all declared subroutines global, or to keep them within their respective public procedures and functions? I am writing up this package body containing several public procedures which contain subroutines and wonder how it would impact performance if I made them all global (to the package) and put them at the begining of the package body, other than making the package body easier to read.   Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 13:05:33 CST