DataGuard, example logical standby database script

From: Rick van Ek <rick.v.ek_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 17:19:52 +0100

I'm trying to setup a logical standby database, the wizard is crashing on Windows during the copy files.
Tried to setup the logical manually. Can anyone help me with an example script, I'm stuck?
Did everything according metalink note 186150.1. Still the logs remain on 0 while the primary says 205 and the physical as well.

Has anyone experience with the logical standby database?

Thanks Rick

---