Select max problem

From: Marc-Antoine <marco_at_systemmedia.com>
Date: 09 Mar 2004 11:19:51 GMT

Hello,

I have this table :

id1	id2	date_begin	date_end	id
1	1	10/03/2004	16/03/2004	3
2	1	10/03/2004	17/03/2004	3
3	2	10/03/2004	17/03/2004	4
4	2	11/03/2004	16/03/2004	4

I would like to get id1 for each id and date_begin = max(date_begin) *but* if there are many rows returned (id = 3 in this sample), I must get also max(date_end)
(in this sample, I should get id = 3, id1 = 2 and id = 4, id1 = 4 )

I've tried with group by having without success...

Thanks in advance

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/