Re: i need help please

From: Inquest750 <inquest750_at_excite.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2004 08:31:38 -0800

Information contained within the world atlas is all free the CIA puts out fact book used every year by map and atlas companies, you can download it off their site for free there are no copyright restrictions on it...
can you elanorate further on this please---->The easy solution to the problem posted by Van Messner is to