Re: Chained Rows

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:36:36 -0800

Joel Garry wrote:
> Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1078411950.879939_at_yasure>...
>

>>Oliver Stratmann wrote:
>>
>>>Hello Mark!
>>>
>>>The average rowlength is about 1K.
>>>The blocksize is 8K.
>>>By now we are trying several storage parameter-setups, robably this helps.
>>>
>>>Thanks for your help!
>>>
>>>Bye!
>>>Oli
>>
>>This may come in handy:
>>http://www.psoug.org/reference/dbms_rowid.html

> It took me a while to figure out Morgan's Library was the link from
> psoug.org. Maybe you should rename the link to Cooperative FAQ or
> something ;-) Did manage to find the link to oaktree and order a book
> from some Connor guy through Amazon though :-)
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> http://8ball.ofb.net/lame.html

Becaue the user group provides training I intentionally don't send people there to avoid the appearance of using the links as a form of promotion. If I'm going to point fingers at spammers, and I do, I figure the least I can do is not cross the line myself ... though it has been pointed out my efforts have been a bit shy of perfect.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)