[SQL] [tips] : concat all value in one field ! (n-2-n relation)

From: Cram TeXeD <texed75nonpassarian_at_icinonplusyahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:57:17 +0100

Hello people.

I got a problem (I know everybody has some problem, but here it's mine).
So, I've a relation like this
Unit <--(1,n)--------(1,n)--> Organisation I have to get up data per unit for xml work in one sql request. I would get a contenated fiel with all organisation per, this way :

unit: 		MARK
organisations: 	ORG_1 $ ORG_2 $...$ ORG_n

I search everywhere how to do but I don't find anything. Do you have an idea ?
Thanks...

--

8:0) Cram TeXeD
- Computer are here to let you time to think about -

"La réalité, c'est ce qui refuse de disparaître  quand on a cessé d'y croire." (Philip K.Dick)

            <http://texed75.free.fr> Received on Thu Mar 04 2004 - 08:57:17 CST