Problems Calling Oracle Package from aspx page

From: Garfield <gboodie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 00:51:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm, trying to call a package from my page to populate a datagrid. I'm using an example from the web, but I can't get it to work.

Here is my code:

code in the aspx page:

   OracleConnection cnnOracle = new OracleConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["ConnectionString"]);    cnnOracle.Open();
   OracleCommand oraCmd = new OracleCommand("{call PACKPERSON.AllPerson({resultset 10,ssn,fname,lname})}",cnnOracle);    oraCmd.CommandType = CommandType.StoredProcedure;    DataSet dstPerson = new DataSet();
   OracleDataAdapter adpPerson = new OracleDataAdapter(oraCmd);    adpPerson.Fill(dstPerson);
   this.DataGrid1.DataSource= dstPerson;    this.DataGrid1.DataBind();

When I run my application I get the following error:

Any suggestion are welcome.
Thanks
Garfield Received on Wed Mar 03 2004 - 18:51:27 CST