Batch File + SQLPlus commands

From: Mark Day <mark.day_at_solortec.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:01:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
Everyday I have to enter an sqlplus command from the sqlplus GUI and I would like to create a batch file that I could schedule to automate this. When I open the sqlplus GUI I always type 'EXECUTE mms_pps_comm.New_Row_In_OrdersFromPPS;' then 'COMMIT;' finally exiting from the GUI.

I have created a batch that contains the line below: D:\oracle\ora80\BIN\PLUS80W.EXE system/MANAGER @PPS.sql

My PPS.sql is:
BEGIN
EXECUTE mms_pps_comm.New_Row_In_OrdersFromPPS; END;
/

COMMIT
/

EXIT But this doesn't appear to be working. Can anbody give me an example of what I'm missing in my .sql file?

Many Thanks.
Mark Day. Received on Tue Mar 02 2004 - 01:01:02 CST