Ref Cursor IN to an Oracle stored Procedure

From: Jawahar Rajan <jrajan_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 03:02:41 GMT

I am trying to pass in a ref Cursor to an oracle stored procedure. Is this possible?

How can one pass an array to a stored procedure. Do I need to set up the input parameter as a "type" in oracle for example

TYPE in_Sites%Site - where site is the name of a table that I am trying to populate with data.

Any help is appreciated

Jawahar Received on Sun Feb 29 2004 - 21:02:41 CST