Re: SPAM DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: SkidMark <pooppatrol_at_internetpoop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:26:21 -0500

Hans,

  1. You don't have to do a thing, Daniel will let them know.

;-)

2. You can mark the post as POOP, or email the person off-line and

    tell them they are stinkin' up the group and to please post their     stuff somewhere else.

By the way research in marketing has actually shown SPAM to be the least effective marketing, with the exception of adult web sites. Direct mail pieces are still the most cost-effective marketing a company can do.

-Skid-