Re: SPAM DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:12:46 GMT

Frankly, I'm getting tired of the posts on this subject.

A few simple questions - your advice appreciated:

  1. How do we let people know that ANY post which has the primary purpose being to announce a [product, web_site, event, tool, utility, baby, beer_store, anything_else] should be posted in comp.database.oracle.marketplace?
  2. What is the recommended response to posters who ignore that request?

/Hans
forbrich at telusplanet dot net Received on Sun Feb 29 2004 - 17:12:46 CST