Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released - now OT if not originally

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:29:39 -0800

Ed Avis wrote:

> Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> writes:
>

>>And I am hoping everyone else agrees that it is not a hardship for
>>those with products to sell, or promotions such as a "free" download,
>>to just put them in c.d.o.marketplace.

> Yes - but I feel it is unnecessarily harsh

Please explain what is harsh about asking people to post things about tools at c.d.o.tools rather than c.d.o.server. What is harsh about asking people to post things about server configuration at

c.d.o.server rather than c.d.o.miscellaneous. And for the love of
... asking people with something to promote to do it at
c.d.o.marketplace?

Surely you don't believe that one extra mouse-click is worth all of this angst. But if you do ... lets take this entire discussion off-line so as not to disturb others.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)